Hyatt Regency Columbus 350 N High Street, Columbus, OH 43215
Official Conference Hotel
Located near the trendy Short North Arts and Arena District, the Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel is the ideal home base for exciting adventures in the capital city of Ohio, putting you within steps from a variety of eclectic restaurants, unique shops, sporting events and a thriving artistic scene. The newly renovated hotel features 631 rooms and suites with technology enhanced features and thoughtful travel comforts to make you feel right at home. All accommodations feature plush Hyatt Grand Beds®, 42” flat-screen HDTVs, and refrigerators. The oversized work area, free Wi-Fi, and Hyatt Plug Panel™, make it easy to stay mobile and productive during your stay. With convenient access to the John Glenn Columbus International Airport and local freeways, Hyatt Regency Columbus is the perfect destination for your Columbus visit.
Conference Hotel: Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel
1/10/19 HOTEL UPDATE: The Official Conference hotel is sold out of rooms on some of the conference dates. Rooms may or may not open up due to cancellations between now and the conference. The Conference Rate will end on February 22nd 2019.
- $180.00 (single/double/triple/quad)
- Hyatt Reservations Link
- Reservations by phone: 1 (800) 233-1234* *Use Group Code: G-OAKE
- Hotel Phone for Information: 614-463-1234
NEW! OVERFLOW HOTEL: Crowne Plaza Hotel
Conveniently located just across the street from the Hyatt Regency, and accessible by skywalk, the Crowne Plaza is the next best thing to having a room “on-site” for the conference. This special rate will end on February 22nd 2019.
Airline Information Consider booking a flight on Delta using our event code. This may provide you a discount and creates travel credit for OAKE which aids our cost of doing business. There is NO additional fee for booking through either option below.
Reservations may also be made by calling 800-328-1111 and using the above meeting code. Mon-Fri 7 AM – 7 PM CDT
There are several options for the 10-minute trip from the airport:
- AirConnect is a shuttle service operated by the city transit system. It departs the airport on the hour and the half hour and makes a loop through downtown stopping near each hotel. It does not pull into the hotel driveway like a Super Shuttle, but for the Hyatt, it stops directly across the street. The cost is $2.75 cash each way and the pickup location is next to the taxi stand on the baggage claim level. More info here, https://www.cota.com/how-to-ride/airconnect/
- Uber and Lyft are also available at the airport and their pickup location is on the baggage claim level, to your left as you exit the building. The fare is approximately $20 one way.
- There’s a Taxi stand on the baggage claim level. The fair is approximately $24.
|Welcome to Columbus, Ohio!
Columbus has much to explore in March! Our Conference Hotel is in the heart of downtown and 10 minutes from the airport. Located near the Short North business district, many exciting places and restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel. Check out the North Market, Central Ohio’s authentic public market, with many food vendors and fun merchants.
Click here to see what else you might find in Columbus.