Chapter and Program Leaders, all members!
Expand our reach and help get the word out about 2024 National Conference
and celebrate the OAKE community’s 50th Anniversary!
At events, play the conference slideshow on repeat before your event and during breaks. Try these conversation ideas:
- Ask who is attending and urge conversation about plans, roommates, and travel
- Ask for past attendees to share what benefits they found. Learning and connections!
- If you’ve been in the Participant Choir, share about it
- Announce important upcoming dates like the Early Bird deadline
Ask your leaders to commit early and spread the word for others to join you. Grow the movement. Share what you’re excited to see!
- RSVP for the Facebook event here: https://fb.me/e/2A1zacjNi
- Consider adding the conference logo to your email signature.
Follow OAKE on social media and ask someone on your team to regularly share the posts.
- If someone beloved in your area is presenting, tag and celebrate when OAKE posts about their event!
- Use our premade Social Media images below to share the conference with your friends and colleagues
Some talking points
- Session proposals are due May 1! Your colleagues may just need a nudge to take the plunge
- Bringing your singers is a special experience. The Choir Committee is providing more guidance to help you audition your singers for the first time. (Resources online over the summer, auditions due October 1)
- The conference is for music educators. Kodály training is not at all necessary and everyone can benefit
- OAKE members get a discounted rate. Login and renew before you register
- It’s our 50th as an organization, let’s come together and make it BIG!
- You’ve asked for a location with accessible flights and hotel rates – this is it!
- Everyone’s invited to evening socials and the national choir concert
- There are affinity groups and special topic tracks
- The annual membership meeting is the General Assembly on Friday of the conference
Gear to wear at local music events!
Help spread the word about OAKE’s 50th and the upcoming conference. Booming participation in the conference supports big goals: Community & Sustainability. Conference attendee or not, you are part of OAKE’s story. Celebrate our shared past, build the future! Sales create a small profit for OAKE and the real goal is to get the goods in your hands and out in your network. Click the store items for a countdown to the next shipment and get yours before your next chapter event!
Click the graphics above to save and download
Post these graphics to your Facebook timeline, Chapter page, or share to Music Educator groups you are a part of.
You can also use this graphic in:
- Email campaigns
Facebook Event for the Conference
Make sure to Mark as Going and Share the Facebook event for the Conference
2024 Conference Slides by Colleen Graves
Share link from Canva
Use this link to play this slideshow at your Chapter Workshop or Certification Program, or other presentations. There is an audio track with music which can be muted. There is no voiceover. Any updates we make will automatically apply to this link!
Video Download link (when wifi/internet is unavailable)
In case you plan to be presenting somewhere without internet, you can download a copy of this slideshow instead. This copy was created April 28th, 2023.
Click to download and save to your computer
2024 Logo Files
These are the official Conference logos for the Chicago conference. Click to download and save to your computer