The 2022 National Conference Committee is enthusiastically preparing for the 48th Annual OAKE National Conference to be held in Pittsburgh, PA, March 3-6, 2022. We invite you to join us as we celebrate 48 years of national conferences!
Session Topics include:
- Building bridges across CULTURES
- Strengthening MUSICAL LITERACY and KODÁLY PRACTICES
- Building bridges for ANTI-RACISM and ANTI-BIAS
- Bridging Kodály with TECHNOLOGY
- Building new bridges to CLASSROOM INNOVATION
- Strengthening PERSONAL MUSICIANSHIP
Rebecca Juarez, Aileen Miracle and Elizabeth Maughan,
OAKE Conference Chairs
For Accepted Presenters:
Presenter Agreement and Promotional Materials | due July 1
Commitment to Equity | due November 1
- Equipment Request (will be posted here) | due November 1
Session Notes Upload | due January 15
Important Contacts and FAQ
Scheduling concerns and inquiries should be addressed to the National Conference Business Director, Nancy Johnson. OAKE typically releases the final conference schedule in mid-February preceding the conference.
Equipment inquiries should be addressed to the Equipment Coordinator, Nick Mercier.
Materials Upload inquiries (pictures, biographies, agreements, handouts) should be addressed to the Administrative Coordinator, Colleen Graves.