Official Conference Hotel
Located near the trendy Short North Arts and Arena District, the Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel is the ideal home base for exciting adventures in the capital city of Ohio, putting you within steps from a variety of eclectic restaurants, unique shops, sporting events and a thriving artistic scene. The newly renovated hotel features 631 rooms and suites with technology enhanced features and thoughtful travel comforts to make you feel right at home. All accommodations feature plush Hyatt Grand Beds®, 42” flat-screen HDTVs, and refrigerators. The oversized work area, free Wi-Fi, and Hyatt Plug Panel™, make it easy to stay mobile and productive during your stay. With convenient access to the John Glenn Columbus International Airport and local freeways, Hyatt Regency Columbus is the perfect destination for your Columbus visit.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS – **Conference rates have ended**
Conference Hotel: Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel
- Hyatt Reservations Link
- Reservations by phone: 1 (800) 233-1234* *Use Group Code: G-OAKE
- Hotel Phone for Information: 614-463-1234
OVERFLOW HOTEL: Crowne Plaza Hotel
OVERFLOW HOTEL: Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Downtown
35 West Spring Street Columbus, OH 43215
For reservations call: 1-800-321-2211
Consider booking a flight on Delta using our event code. This may provide you a discount and creates travel credit for OAKE which aids our cost of doing business. There is NO additional fee for booking through either option below.
Reservations may also be made by calling 800-328-1111 and using the above meeting code. Mon-Fri 7 AM – 7 PM CDT
There are several options for the 10-minute trip from the airport:
- AirConnect is a shuttle service operated by the city transit system. It departs the airport on the hour and the half hour and makes a loop through downtown stopping near each hotel. It does not pull into the hotel driveway like a Super Shuttle, but for the Hyatt, it stops directly across the street. The cost is $2.75 cash each way and the pickup location is next to the taxi stand on the baggage claim level.
- Uber and Lyft are also available at the airport and their pickup location is on the baggage claim level, to your left as you exit the building. The fare is approximately $20 one way.
- There’s a Taxi stand on the baggage claim level. The fair is approximately $24.
NATIONAL CONFERENCE CHOIRS CONCERT
Mershon Auditorium at the Wexner Center
7:00 PM | Saturday, March 23, 2019
Concert tickets will be sold on Thursday through Saturday, March 21 – 23 at the OAKE booth located in the General Conference Registration area (subject to availability). Tickets will not be sold at the concert.
Conference attendees have the option to purchase round-trip shuttle bus tickets for $15, which will be sold at the OAKE booth, or find their own transportation three miles to the performance hall.
For more information about getting to the Wexner Center, please go to their website here
|Welcome to Columbus, Ohio!
Columbus has much to explore in March!
Our Conference Hotel is in the heart of downtown and 10 minutes from the airport. Located near the Short North business district, many exciting places and restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel.
Check out the North Market, Central Ohio’s authentic public market, with many food vendors and fun merchants.
Click here to see what else you might find in Columbus.
Hotel Area Parking Rates & Map
“Show Your Badge” Discounts